Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Miss You (poem)

I miss your face every day
I miss the good morning that you say
I even miss the goodbye
As well as i miss the 'Hi'

My brain is wondering
My heart is breaking
My vice is screaming
My eyes are tearing, all for you

You left a gap in my heart
You left a space in my day
You went and took a part
of me, myself and I

You are the poetry in me
You are my inspiration
You are the good art of me
You are my addiction

You are the rhyme of my day
You are the support of my heart
You are the dream of my mind
that finally came true

To the world, I'm fifteen
But to you, I'm just ten
because I start counting since you were in my life

You make me smile
You make me laugh
You make me fresh as the Nile
You make our memories together last
Forever and ever

I remember the first time I saw your face
I felt that we were meant for each other
since we were born
You are my destiny forever and ever

I miss our long talk
I miss our loud laughs
I miss your kisses on my cheeks
As well as I miss your warm hugs

I know you miss me too
I can see it in you eye
I miss times of me and you
That's why i always cry

I need you to complete
I need you here by me
I can't live without you
here by my side

We lived together
We dreamed together
We loved each other
and nothing will stop us ever

You are the best person
I've ever met
You are the kindest heart
I've ever felt

I asked God for a gift
He sent me you
I asked God for wealth
He granted me you
I asked God for a diamond
and there were you

I promise you
We will never be apart
You can guarantee
Because you are the love in me

I miss your face
I miss your eyes
I miss your voice
I just miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment