Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Will Always Look At You (poem)


I wish I could be like the moon
Hiding it's fairness behind the cotton candy like cloud
I wish I would soar there soon
Away from all the loud

I wish I could dive in the endless sky
Touching the stars on it's deep royal carpet
Watching it's signs and it's sets
How can nature be supernatural?

I felt like touching the clouds
and sleeping on it's foamy soft beds
Then, I'll never worry about the crowd
and be freed from all the threads

I was so touched
and deeply moved
A pearly like tear escaped my eyes
and flied all the way down to the sea, where it lies

Finally, I held my head up high,
stared at the beauty of the sky
and asked myself why
would anyone wish to die?

And only then I knew, why people wish to die
They always ask why
They never look above, they never even try
"I promise, I will always look at you"
I was back again with a sigh!

1 comment:

  1. i like the way you think, and i hope that you Hold on your dreams and goals,even if no one understands you,Looking forward to see more of your great poems =)

    ReplyDelete